Are you HSE Manager and looking for new challenges?
For our client, ACCIONA, we are looking for an H&S Manager for their project in Trondheim.
ACCIONA is seeking a candidate who can take responsibility for the management and coordination of all aspects of the environment in the project. The candidates should have experience from road/railway prosjects that require knowledge about local regulations.
Preparation of revised zoning plans, as well as the design, construction and potential maintenance and operation of approximately 23 km of new 4-lane highway with a speed limit of 110 kilometers per hour. The route comprises approximately 15 km of open road including 8 bridges and 4 tunnels.
- Ensure that all OH&S responsibilities has been considered in the project and support Project Director and the rest of the team regarding OH&S related issues.
- Provide induction and regular training.
- Reporting of accidents, incidents and NCR’s according to the applicable procedures.
- Legal requirements identification for Health and Safety.
- Risk identification and assessment, establishing appropriates controls when necessary.
- Perform periodic inspections in order to ensure that AIC workers and subcontractors perform their activities considering the safety measures specified on the Matrix of risk.
- Perform Safety Orientation, Induction and awareness training.
- Identify any hazards; assess potential risks and determining appropriate control measures with the purpose of reducing potential workplace injuries, incidents and loss.
- Prepare the safety monthly report.
- Ensure that OH&S NCR’s are released when needed, appropriated actions are taken and corrective action are properly analysed and established when required.
- Monitor Subcontractor’s activity in term of Health and Safety.
- Higher education including education in Health & Safety. Knowledge´s local H&S normative is a must.
- At least, 10 year experience in H&S area in large civil construction projects.
- Proficient in both oral and written English.
ACCIONA Construction has more than 100 years of experience in construction. It's philosophy is based on sustainability, quality and technological innovation.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.
Søk på stillingen
Her finner du jobben
Har du spørsmål?
Wenche Søgaard Moen
Team leder/Senior rekrutteringsrådgiver
Jeg hjelper deg gjerne. Ring meg på 92256058 eller send en e-post, så hører du fra meg snart.