Grow together with Huawei - are you the new Delivery Quality Assurance Manager?
|Stillingstittel:||Delivery Quality Assurance Manager|
Below listed this job duty, it requires candidate to accept challenges, grow together with Huawei, and realize their talent in engineering delivery project implementation.
To be responsible for quality assurance and EHS compliance in the whole project delivery period, from project early involvement, preparation, establishment, implementation until project closure as delivery quality assurance manager.
- Develop project quality assurance plan, through quality management methods, as well as quality planning, monitoring implementation, sampling assessment and problem improvement to ensure the goals of project quality are achieved.
- Develop quality objectives (including EHS) based on industrial standards and contract requirements, develop the project quality assurance plan, and monitor and control project quality goals.
- Organize the project modules on project quality planning and implementation and monitors the quality implementation of each module, organizes the modules to improve quality issues, and meets the quality standards. For critical and high risk activities, such as previous engineering work that can no longer be inspected, more effort will be focused on monitoring implementation, such as routine on-site inspections, quality measures and assessment, timely reports when there are quality problems and risks.
- Monitor process execution during the project delivery, and ensures compliance with quality, providing timely alerts and making improvements.
Work experience and background requirement
- Over 3 years communications industry work experience, no less than 2 years wireless/TK and other project management/delivery quality assurance experiences; candidates with project delivery experience with operators and relevant certifications will be prioritized.
- Good grasp of telecommunications products or engineering business operation and communication engineering construction standards. Understands the contract, subcontracting and commercial aspect.
- Has previous experience as large-scale wireless/TK Delivery Quality Assurance Manager, completed the project delivery from project preparation to project closure as the project main owner.
- Strong character and high work capacity during peaks, can adapt to a multi-cultural work environment.
- Ability to use Norwegian, oral and written, on a negotiation level. Good English skills.
- Quality centricity, has a good teamwork spirit and interpersonal communication skill.
- Has a good objective guidance, with work culture adaptiveness.
- Candidate must be eligible for security clearance by Norwegian Security Authority.
- Familiar with GSM/UMTS/ LTE and other wireless communication basic principles, industry basic communications protocol standards.
- Familiar with Radio site construction implementation process/wireless swap process/TK implementation process. Good grasp of local regulations, EHS requirements, technical standards and local market operator requirements.
- Experienced with implementing and executing quality control systems; can effectively monitor the project delivery from a quality assurance perspective, manage subcontractor qualifications, ensure compliance both in legal and technical aspect.
- Has on-site quality control capability, familiar with related laws and regulations.
- Able to drive quality improvement process in project organization and suppliers.
- Has good understanding, communication skills, able to collaborate closely with project stakeholders.
University degree in telecommunication or electrical/electronic engineering or business school, or 5+ years of relevant work experience.
Er du klar for det neste steget i karrieren din? Hvert år hjelper vi tusenvis av personer inn i riktig jobb.
Vi er her for å hjelpe deg, enten du er jobbsøker på jakt etter ditt neste oppdrag, prosjekt eller selveste drømmejobben.
Siden 1990 har vi funnet og formidlet talenter over hele landet – og internasjonalt. Vi bemanner og rekrutterer for våre kunder innen de fleste bransjer og fagområder som engineering, elektro, offshore, finans, økonomi og regnskap, HR og personal, lager og logistikk, handel og kontor, hotell og restaurant, salg og markedsføring, IT og teknologi.
Kort om oppdragsgiveren
Søk på stillingen
Her finner du jobben
Har du spørsmål?
Jeg hjelper deg gjerne. Ring meg på 98265553 eller send en e-post, så hører du fra meg snart.