|Startdato:||as soon as possible|
Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population.
Huawei's vision is to enrich people's lives through communication. By using our experience and expertise in the telecom sector, we help bridge the digital divide and give people the opportunity to the information age, regardless of their geographic origin. In order to tackle increasing climate challenges, Huawei has deployed a wide range of green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption and carbon emissions, contributing to the sustainable development of both the social economy and the environment.
You will be responsible for delivering technical services for telecommunication projects in Norway clients (wireless project including GSM/UMTS/LTE/5G network commissioning and integration,Solution design, Radio network optimization,Site design and etc. ).
Detailed responsibilities are described as below.
- With experience in site survey with Telecommunication Operators.
- Responsible the overall solution for telecom equipment engineering survey and design according to the project and customer requirements.
- Be responsible for preparing the survey design implementation plan and reviewing the plan.
- Instruct the engineering survey design subcontractor or project implementation personnel to complete the site telecom, equipment engineering survey and design and be responsible for the quality and progress of site survey design delivery.
- Have good communication and coordination skills and teamwork awareness.
- With below will be better:
- With experience in civil work field with Telecommunication Operators.
- Be familiar with the design standard of civil work and be fluent to use the local design standard to design Telecommunication base site, including pole and tower.
- Master of site information, familiar with civil working flow, local law regarding civil work.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronic engineering or related fields, or relevant working experience.
- Business fluent in English is mandatory, because you will be communicating with our customers in both Norwegian and English
- Knowledge of site engineer position or content delivery technologies.
- Proven ability to diagnose and localize issues using logical analysis techniques.
- Great team player, with good communication interpersonal skill, having service consciousness.
Compensation and benefits: Competitive remuneration in ICT domain.
Come join us at our office in Fornebu as soon as possible. We can offer a unique and great opportunity to REALLY teach you the telecom industry, and offer you great plan in one of the world's leading Telecom and technology companies. We have great offices at Fornebu with a fantastic view, roof terrace and free access to fitness facilities in the building.
We look forward to receive your application to join our team.
Kort om oppdragsgiveren
Nysgjerrig på flere av våre stillinger?
Sjekk ut toptemp.no om du vil søke gjennom flere ledige stillinger, eller lese mer om hvordan du kan lande drømmejobben. Vi har 30 års erfaring med å finne og formidle talenter både nasjonalt og internasjonalt, til et bredt spekter av fagområder. Og nå, er vi nysgjerrige på deg!
Søk på stillingen
Her finner du jobben
Har du spørsmål?
Wenche Søgaard Moen
Team leder/Senior rekrutteringsrådgiver
Jeg hjelper deg gjerne. Ring meg på 92256058 eller send en e-post, så hører du fra meg snart.