For our client in the oil and gas industry we are now looking for a QC Engineer. This is a project for 6 months, with possible extension.
- Manage the Project Quality on dedicated projects
- Responsible of the Quality of the equipment delivered through a good follow-up with Suppliers
- Ensure the project personnel are working according to Wellstream Processing Operating System, PEM (Project Execution Model) and Contract requirements.
- Ensure Gate Reviews are planned, performed and actions closed within the Project.
FUNCTION DIMENSION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in contract review and ensure the Project Quality Management is in line with the contractual requirements and with policies.
- Establish, follow and monitor the compliance to the Project Quality Plan, Project Quality Specifications and Procedures, applied during the manufacturing and the related activities like procurement of project materials, quality control inspection and testing.
- Responsible to plan and organize gate reviews according to WSP Project Execution Model (PEM) and ensure closure of the actions.
- Implement quality requirements in the Technical Requisitions (TR) with Responsible Package engineer.
- Set up Project Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) and review, comment and approve suppliers' ITP.
- Participate in Pre-Inspection Meeting with Supplier.
- Ensure and establish Quality Surveillance (QS) activities are performed by qualified inspectors and according to the QS Plan.
- Work with Expediting to ensure that all purchased goods / equipment / packages have been inspected according to approved ITPs and procedures
- Liaise with Client & Third Party Quality Inspectors.
- Distribute QS Reports and Plans to client when required.
- Perform onsite inspections when required.
- Ensure root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions are carried out for the project non-conformances.
- Coordinate and follow up the correction of the punches and their closure.
- Liaises with engineering over any reported technical issues which require their input.
- Jointly review and resolve with Project Team any project related quality issues.
- Provide quality input to the project weekly and monthly report.
- Review and comment of the project QA/QC procedures, Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs), Manufacturing Data Book (MDB), records, certificates and inspection reports from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Ensure the compilation of the project QA/QC final dossier and ensure final documentations delivery according to project requirement.
- Coordinate and compile Lessons Learnt by using database and follow up corrective actions.
- Support tender activities when required.
FORMAL COMPETENCE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Technical education BSc/MSc - Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience with QA/QC within oil and gas industry.
- Experience in fabrication/construction of oil & gas module/skid, pressure vessels, piping, valves and pumps.
- Proven experience in coordination of project QA/QC
- Proven experience with NDT (PT, MT, UT and RT) and welding (WPS / PQR & weld map).
- Knowledge of international codes and standards like ASME, EN, API, IEC, NACE, GOST and European CE marking.
Contact Jahn - Fredrik Kjellin for more information. Mobile: 990 33 000 // E-mail: email@example.com
Er du klar for det neste steget i karrieren din? Hvert år hjelper vi tusenvis av personer inn i riktig jobb.
Vi er her for å hjelpe deg, enten du er jobbsøker på jakt etter ditt neste oppdrag, prosjekt eller selveste drømmejobben.
Siden 1990 har vi funnet og formidlet talenter over hele landet – og internasjonalt. Vi bemanner og rekrutterer for våre kunder innen de fleste bransjer og fagområder som engineering, elektro, offshore, finans, økonomi og regnskap, HR og personal, lager og logistikk, handel og kontor, hotell og restaurant, salg og markedsføring, IT og teknologi.
Søk på stillingen
Her finner du jobben
Har du spørsmål?
Jeg hjelper deg gjerne. Ring meg på 99033000 eller send en e-post, så hører du fra meg snart.