Our customer in central Oslo / Akershus is lookinf for a Senior Planner
You must work on the following:
- Assist project manager with project start-up activities and mobilization.
- Preparation of WBS and MDL in cooperation with project team.
- Establish project schedule aligned with project requirement, internal procedure, and project execution model.
- Upload resource as per project budget and develop manpower histograms and s-curves.
- Update project schedule and keep project manager advised of project schedule.
- Monitor & control project activities as per baseline and highlight major deviations to project team.
- Analyse critical path & highlight major risks in the schedule.
- Suggest preventive and corrective actions.
- Give input to risk and opportunity register.
- Analyse the impact of proposed changes.
- Revise the schedule based on approved variation order.
- Establish progress measurement system according to approved procedure and client's requirements.
- Report project progress every month cut off & as per project requirement.
- Provide the progress forecast for each quarter and year end.
- Prepare baseline revision when required.
- Participate in project regular meetings.
- Preparation of project reports in agreement with project manager.
- Ensure that the necessary procedures, guidelines and templates are available for project planning.
- Support PM and Change Control Board to close the open actions related to VORs and VOs.
- Support project manager in gate reviews, close-out and final documentation.
- Contribute input on lessons learned process with the aim of continuous improvement.
- Higher technical education.
- Technical understanding.
- Relevant work experience as a Planner.
Do you have experience from these tasks and want to work in a recognized and international company then submit your resume today.
Søk på stillingen
Her finner du jobben
Har du spørsmål?
Jeg hjelper deg gjerne. Ring meg på 99033000 eller send en e-post, så hører du fra meg snart.