Crane and Lifting Engineer
For one of our clients in the oil and gas sector we are looking for a Crane and Lifting Engineer. The department in Stavanger is involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects involving all kind of equipment. As a mechancial engineer you are mostly dedicated to focus on one speciality area such as rotating-, utility-, static or lifting equipment.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Responsible for any verification and/or technical quality control related to project delivery for crane or lifting activity
- This includes verification of design requirements, documentation of tests and certificates, document review and participating in procurement packages for equipment where lifting requirement is part of delivery
Qualifications / Personal Attributes:
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Good knowledge within NORSOK R-002 and R-003, as all activities are related to these standards
- Experience within design and/or specification of lifting equipment and arrangement
- Experience from lifting operation offshore, with regards to preparation, documentation and performing
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
We offer long contracts with possibility to work on a variety of interesting projects!
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Maylam Hoff on: +47 984 01 824 /mail: email@example.com
About Top Temp
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Every year, we help thousands of people into the right job.
We are here to help you, whether you are a job seeker looking for your next assignment, project or even dream job.
Since 1990 we have found and conveyed talents throughout the country - and internationally. We staff and recruit for our clients in most industries and disciplines such as engineering, electrical, offshore, finance, finance and accounting, HR and staff, warehousing and logistics, trade and office, hotel and restaurant, sales and marketing, IT and technology.
Søk på stillingen
Her finner du jobben
Har du spørsmål?
Rebecca Maylam Hoff
Jeg hjelper deg gjerne. Ring meg på 98401824 eller send en e-post, så hører du fra meg snart.