Structural E3D Designer
- Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
- Modelling steel structural constructions in E3D.
- Drawings production in E3D/PDMS.
- Self check and check of others work, including coordination of defined team.
- Fabrication follow-up
- Bachelor Degree
- Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
- The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with E3D/PDMS 3D and PDMS draft (ver. 12.1).
- Preferably knowledge of E3D.
- The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience with Equinor green field projects.
- The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the NORSOK and Eurocode regulations related to the structural discipline.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience within offshore projects.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience with main/primary and secondary steel design.
We know that you have great communication and corporative skills.
You thrive when given challenges and can work efficiently under pressure and according to deadline and quality requirements.
You share your knowledge as well as seek knowledge when needed.
Sounds interesting? – we accept candidates from all around the world and we look forward to receiving your application
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Maylam Hoff on: +47 984 01 824 /mail: email@example.com
Søk på stillingen
Her finner du jobben
Har du spørsmål?
Jeg hjelper deg gjerne. Ring meg på 95105020 eller send en e-post, så hører du fra meg snart.