Er du Prosessingeniør og ser etter nye utfordringer?
On behalf of one of our clients in the oil&gas industry we are now looking for a Process Engineer - Senior
Our client have developed the most comprehensive selection of wellstream processing technologies, systems and services in the world, delivering solutions to the upstream oil and gas industry for the separation and treatment of oil, gas, solids, seawater, and produced water. Drawing on a deep understanding of fluid behavior and more than 40 years of experience, we provide customers with innovative hydrate-inhibition technologies and ensure that we consistently achieve excellence in service delivery and project execution.
Their product range includes fluid stream separation, oil and gas processing, and water treatment. They combine advanced technologies with a team of dedicated experts on every project, delivering tailored solutions that are customized to meet specific customer challenges and on-site conditions.
- Contribute to a good process team, assist the process lead to achieve the project goals to meet the client needs, within the project cost and timeline.
- The tasks typically include the following: Develop, produce or assist others process engineer in key design documents; Heat & Material Balance, PFD, P&ID, filling up equipment and instrument DataSheets, Line sizing/list, PSV / Equipment sizing.
- Writing technical reports and Technical Queries.
- Could be the representative in Technical Design Reviews (P&ID, HAZOP, client and vendor Meetings).
- Experience assisting project engineering leads and managers in project design and execution according to contract and client needs.Interface with other disciplines, with vendors, and provide process engineering input to support activities in design of equipment and layout/structure of systems.
- Recognize problems and discrepancies in work process and requests help when needed.
COMPETENCE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor or Master level in Process Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
- More than 5 years in project execution experience preferably in oil and gas EPC projects.
- Experience/knowledge in MEG, TEG, WI, Separation, PW, uitilities is an advantage.
- Can use simulation tools such as: HYSYS or PRO II, is an advantage.
- Proactive and innovative
- Fluent in English and good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively both within a team environment
- and with limited supervision, ability to take lead.
- Sound knowledge of project procedures and systems
Er du klar for det neste steget i karrieren din? Hvert år hjelper vi tusenvis av personer inn i riktig jobb.
Vi er her for å hjelpe deg, enten du er jobbsøker på jakt etter ditt neste oppdrag, prosjekt eller selveste drømmejobben.
Siden 1990 har vi funnet og formidlet talenter over hele landet – og internasjonalt. Vi bemanner og rekrutterer for våre kunder innen de fleste bransjer og fagområder som engineering, elektro, offshore, finans, økonomi og regnskap, HR og personal, lager og logistikk, handel og kontor, hotell og restaurant, salg og markedsføring, IT og teknologi.
Søk på stillingen
Her finner du jobben
Har du spørsmål?
Jeg hjelper deg gjerne. Ring meg på 99033000 eller send en e-post, så hører du fra meg snart.