Project Manager - Oil & Gas
Our client have developed the most comprehensive selection of wellstream processing technologies, systems and services in the world, delivering solutions to the upstream oil and gas industry for the separation and treatment of oil, gas, solids, seawater, and produced water. Drawing on a deep understanding of fluid behavior and more than 40 years of experience, we provide customers with innovative hydrate-inhibition technologies and ensure that we consistently achieve excellence in service delivery and project execution.
Their product range includes fluid stream separation, oil and gas processing, and water treatment. They combine advanced technologies with a team of dedicated experts on every project, delivering tailored solutions that are customized to meet specific customer challenges and on-site conditions.
- Manage the engineering activities in one or more dedicated projects, or tenders, reporting to Project manager.
- Obtain the objectives set by Project Manager & approved by the Company Management via the project charter.
- Provide all engineering deliverables in one or more projects, according to the Project execution Model(PEM), and contract requirements.
- Plan and execute the engineering work for dedicated projects in accordance the Project execution model(PEM), Contract and Client requirements.
- Manage & control the engineering team, including engineering hours (internal & external) according to allocated budget.
- Performance targets for the year to be established annually and managed through standard business processes and described in the performance tool.
FUNCTION DIMENSION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define project engineering scope of work, deliverables and requirements, based on Contract scope of work, relevant Company specifications and other governing documents.
- Manage in liaison with Discipline team leaders the engineering deliverables quality level to avoid non-value added work.
- Develop the engineering execution plan for project as required in liaison with PM.
- Develop the project engineering CTR/activity catalogue, as required for cost control, planning and project progress requirements in liaison with PM.
- Develop the engineering plan at the required detail level for control of project in liaison with PM.
- Establish and follow up budget for own area of responsibility, including maintaining forecast for own activities.
- Establish a design basis for all disciplines at the start of a project, including a common engineering area where all documentation, specifications and other relevant design documents are communicated.
- Conduct design reviews according to Engineering Execution Model, and the Project Execution Model.(PEM).
- Participate in setting up the Software and Hardware tools required to execute the engineering scope of work.
- Develop the project engineering CTR/activity catalogue, as required for cost control, planning and project progress requirements in liaison with PM and Project Planner.
- Set up an engineering team/organization chart capable of handling the project scope of work.
- Develop the engineering plan at the required detail level for control of project in liaison with PM
- • Participate in development of the overall Project schedule.
- Establish Key performance indicators and metrics for continuous monitoring of engineering performance in project in liaison with PM and Project planner.
- Issue weekly and monthly reports as required in liaison with PM.
- Hold regular project engineering team meetings as required keeping control of progress.
- Establish and maintain project technical risk register.
- Establish and maintain Project technical interface control register.
- Establish engineering change control system according to project requirements.
- Expedite and follow up TQ’s and TD’s towards the client.
- Identify and develop VOR’s to customer in liaison with PM to recover additional project cost as a result of scope increase driven by client after CA.
- Manage the development of cross-discipline documents, and see to that the right resources are allocated to these activities.
- Manage all cross discipline activities to secure execution according to project schedule requirements.
- Ensure that constructability and fabrication friendliness considerations are taken into account during design phase.
- Participate in customer meetings, and hold presentations as required in liaison with PM.
- Actively seek and propose improvements to working procedures, methods and tools.
- Plan and execute the engineering part of project final documentation to ensure timely issuing and correct quality.
- Participate as required in project closing activities.
- Contribute to the development of the QA and HSE plan for the project, and implement these plans in executing engineering scope of work.
Methods of Work
- Ensure that relevant working methods are followed • Perform tasks in such a way as to reduce environment and health risks • Ensure tasks performed are to a high quality, be involved in and suggest improvements where they may be needed • Participate in the evaluation of working methods and conditions thereby minimize the risk for workplace and environmental incidents and thereby minimize the risk for quality issues • Ensure processes are performed in compliance with internal and external requirements, defined and documented, continually measured, evaluated, improved and secured Subordinates, peers and leadership
- Work closely with peers in order to reach the common and shared goals
FORMAL COMPETENCE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in relevant disciplines.
- Relevant experience preferably from oil/gas process systems deliveries.
- Experience and knowledge within area of engineering management in EP(C) projects.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
Start Date: 15/03/2019
End Date: 29/02/2020
Søk på stillingen
Her finner du jobben
Har du spørsmål?
Jeg hjelper deg gjerne. Ring meg på 99033000 eller send en e-post, så hører du fra meg snart.