Project Engineer - Mechanical
|Sted:||Molde and Trondheim|
For one of our clients we are looking for a Project Engineer.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Machinery design, including modelling and detailed engineering
- Calculations and simulations
- Technical documentation
- Cooperation with internal disciplines
- Sales support
- Communication with customers and sub-suppliers
Qualifications and personal attributes:
- BSc/MSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Min. 3-5 years with professional use of 3D CAD tools, preferably Inventor/Vault
- Experience from the Oil&Gas or Mechanical industry
- Positive and dedicated
- Showing good skills in mechanical design theory and practical implementation.
- Team worker with good communication skills
Both Molde and Trondheim may be actual as working location. Some travel activities may be required.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Maylam Hoff on: +47 984 01 824 /mail: email@example.com
About Top Temp
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Every year, we help thousands of people into the right job.
We are here to help you, whether you are a job seeker looking for your next assignment, project or even dream job.
Since 1990 we have found and conveyed talents throughout the country - and internationally. We staff and recruit for our clients in most industries and disciplines such as engineering, electrical, offshore, finance, finance and accounting, HR and staff, warehousing and logistics, trade and office, hotel and restaurant, sales and marketing, IT and technology.
Søk på stillingen
Her finner du jobben
Har du spørsmål?
Rebecca Maylam Hoff
Jeg hjelper deg gjerne. Ring meg på 98401824 eller send en e-post, så hører du fra meg snart.