Project Engineer - Process Control Systems
Main role and responsibilities:
- Software development of PLC based Process Control systems (Siemens)
- Developing HMI within a framework based on C# and Microsoft Blend
- Quality control and testing of developed software
- Prepare technical documentation (Functional Description, Operating Instruction, Test Procedures, etc.)
- Support during installation, commissioning and start-up phase
We are looking for applicants who like to work in an open, collaborative environment, with the following personal and technical skills:
- Bachelor or master’s within Automation, Cybernetics or similar.
- Familiar with PLC programming
- Experience with process control
- SCADA / HMI knowledge is an advantage
- Good communication skills, both Norwegian and English
The work will mainly be onshore in Asker, but some travel might be expected, both on- and offshore in Norway and abroad, dependent on department needs.
We can offer:
Interesting and demanding assignments in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development. The company enjoys an informal working atmosphere, characterized by openness and personal responsibility.
Start date: 01.04.2019
End date: 31.03.2020
Søk på stillingen
Her finner du jobben
Har du spørsmål?
Jeg hjelper deg gjerne. Ring meg på 95105020 eller send en e-post, så hører du fra meg snart.