For our client we are looking for an Electro/Instrument Engineer.
Working tasks will mainly be as follow:
- Prepare Instrument, Automation and Fire&Gas drawings for drilling systems.
- Prepare technical documentation for Instrument, Automation and Fire&Gas system for drilling systems.
- Prepare drawings for PLC/PC and HMI based systems.
- Perform documentation of control cabinets.
- Perform documentation for Cable installation.
- Perform Ex documentation.
- Perform ordering of instrument and automation equipment.
- Prepare Functional descriptions.
- Prepare Specifications
- Working with development of new components and solutions within Electro & Instrument products and systems.
- Manufacturing support.
- Support during installation, commissioning, testing and start-up phase.
- Master, Bachelor or equivalent education within Instrumentation/Automation.
- We are looking for people with experience within the offshore industry and knowledges to EPC project.
- Able to work independently, structured and at the same time be a good team player.
- Able to work in a hectic and informally environment with continuous development.
- Communication verbally and written in English.
- Knowledges to classification requirements and guidelines, and knowledges to international electrical standards and regulations related to offshore systems.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Maylam Hoff on: +47 984 01 824 /mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Top Temp
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Every year, we help thousands of people into the right job.
We are here to help you, whether you are a job seeker looking for your next assignment, project or even dream job.
Since 1990 we have found and conveyed talents throughout the country - and internationally. We staff and recruit for our clients in most industries and disciplines such as engineering, electrical, offshore, finance, finance and accounting, HR and staff, warehousing and logistics, trade and office, hotel and restaurant, sales and marketing, IT and technology.
Søk på stillingen
Her finner du jobben
Har du spørsmål?
Rebecca Maylam Hoff
Jeg hjelper deg gjerne. Ring meg på 98401824 eller send en e-post, så hører du fra meg snart.