For our client we are looking for somebody to plan and design manufacturing processes in a virtual facility environment. You will be responsible for improve production methods and support in the set-up of production schedules. Also, you will provide support in the design, fabrication, modification and evaluation in support of manufacturing operation, as well as assist in time and cost estimates.
- Develop system and processes to improve material flow to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Contribute to cost reduction efforts internally and externally by actively seeking and implementing opportunities for reduced costs.
- Generate routers.
- Provide input to build process drawings for manufacturing & tooling and provide input to design of raw material or process drawings for the design-engineering group as needed.
- Stay abreast of changes in technology that will improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Create leaner, more efficient and more profitable business practices.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Engineering Change Execution (ECN)
- Handling of non-standard work orders creation (rework conversations) and management
- Interface between workshop/manufacturing and engineering related to manufacturing processes and product improvements
- Maintain BOM manager in Oracle
- MSc / BSc / Technical school (Fagskole + Experience) / VK2 (+ experience)
- Highly technical skilled
- Understanding of manufacturing and manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of SCM and commercial aspects related to SCM and manufacturing
- Oracle knowledge or ability and motivation to learn Oracle
- Management skills
- Knowledge of product manufacturing and calculations related to time and cost
- Proactive, self-going and structured
- Cooperation skills
- Ability to influence on changes
- Understand 1 – 2 levels above own level
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Maylam Hoff on: +47 984 01 824 /mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Top Temp
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Every year, we help thousands of people into the right job.
We are here to help you, whether you are a job seeker looking for your next assignment, project or even dream job.
Since 1990 we have found and conveyed talents throughout the country - and internationally. We staff and recruit for our clients in most industries and disciplines such as engineering, electrical, offshore, finance, finance and accounting, HR and staff, warehousing and logistics, trade and office, hotel and restaurant, sales and marketing, IT and technology.
Du vil få
- Fast jobb i spennende og anerkjente selskap
- God oppfølging fra våre dedikerte rådgivere
- Konkurransedyktige betingelser
- Mulighet for faglig påfyll og å jobbe tett med faglig sterke kollegaer
Søk på stillingen
Har du spørsmål?
Rebecca Maylam Hoff
Jeg hjelper deg gjerne. Ring meg på 98401824 eller send en e-post, så hører du fra meg snart.