For our client we are looking for somebody to plan, Schedule and release manufactured and purchased parts and assemblies in efficient manner while supporting company objectives regarding inventory. You will be responsible for sales volume, product cost, scheduling and customer demands. Also, you will be Oracle super user support to local SCM groups.
- Develop and provide input to Manufacturing build plan.
- Develop priorities and communicate support functions while taking an active role in problem resolution as required.
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure proper inventory levels – maintain knowledge of operations and equipment design in order to plan properly.
- Review and release work orders per system demand, manage the system recommended messages, as well as maintain work order dates that adhere to metrics for the organization.
- Approve, release and monitor status of production and purchase requisitions.
- Periodically review non-conformances and engineering changes to rework and work orders as required.
- Regularly update work orders due dates based on fluctuations in in-house capacity and the delivery schedule from vendors.
- Keep planning manager aware about applicable changes that would affect the lead time of the part so that the system can be kept up-to-date.
- Oracle super user support to local SCM groups.
- BSc or MSc in a relevant discipline
- MRP understanding, level 1 and 2
- Excellent knowledge of production planning EBS system understanding.
- Excellent communication abilities
- Behavior competencies
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Understanding 1-2 levels above own level Time management
- Technical competencies: Oracle ASCP, Oracle EBS, Teamcenter, RigOffice tool, Ecxel, Word.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Maylam Hoff on: +47 984 01 824 /mail: email@example.com
About Top Temp
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Every year, we help thousands of people into the right job.
We are here to help you, whether you are a job seeker looking for your next assignment, project or even dream job.
Since 1990 we have found and conveyed talents throughout the country - and internationally. We staff and recruit for our clients in most industries and disciplines such as engineering, electrical, offshore, finance, finance and accounting, HR and staff, warehousing and logistics, trade and office, hotel and restaurant, sales and marketing, IT and technology.
Søk på stillingen
Har du spørsmål?
Rebecca Maylam Hoff
Jeg hjelper deg gjerne. Ring meg på 98401824 eller send en e-post, så hører du fra meg snart.